Did you know that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are deemed essential workers by New Zealand’s Prime Minister? Your Fountain Valley orthodontist agrees. Staying at home during this pandemic doesn’t mean that we can’t make Easter memorable. Here are some ideas to enjoy the holidays.
- Dye eggs:
- Dye them naturally with some ingredients you may not have thought to use, like onion skin and cabbage: https://www.marthastewart.com/267850/dyeing-eggs-naturall and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2kwcsQ1rUhttps://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-vibrant-naturally-dyed-easter-eggs-holiday-projects-from-the-kitchn-112957
- Paint them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2kwcsQ1rU
- Host a virtual egg hunt: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/easter-ideas/a32080456/virtual-easter-egg-hunts/
- Watch Andrea Bocelli’s Easter Concert live from the Duomo Cathedral in Milan on April 12 at 10am: AndreaBocelli.lnk.to/LiveFromDuomo
- Try a new recipe (like our whole wheat challah bread: https://www.theorthobee.com/2020/04/11/whole-wheat-challah-bread/).
- Make crafts with TP rolls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-BntomuP4M
Share this Post