Hilton’s Double Tree hotels are known for their delicious, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. How sweet that the company is sharing their recipe!
Ingredients (Makes 26 cookies)
- ½ pound butter, softened (2 sticks)
- ¾ cup plus 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 2/3 cups Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cups walnuts, chopped
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a stand mixer bowl on medium speed for about two minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about two minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
- With the mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a scoop (about three tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about two inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about one hour.
Pro Tip: You can freeze the unbaked cookies. Preheat oven to 300°F and place frozen cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet, about two inches apart. Bake until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
Share this Post